- Article Type: General
- Product: MetaLib
Desired Outcome Goal:
Register an institution for Primo Central
1.Verify that Primo or Metalib meets the technical requirements for Primo Central. See the Primo Central Index Configuration Guide>Primo Central Index Registration
2. Register each institution that will use Primo Central
-For Metalib, click the Register for Primo Central Link on the Edit Institution Page
-For Primo, click the Register button on the Edit Institution Page of the Institution Wizard
3. Enter the Customer code in the Welcome Page of the Registration Wizard. For North American Customers, the customer code begins with 01.
4. Follow the eight steps provided in the Primo Central Registration Wizard.
5. When registration is complete, an email is sent to the address specified during registration.
6. After the registration request is processed, a second email is sent that contains the Customer ID and PC key.
7. Enter the Customer ID and PC key
-For Metalib, enter the PC Key and Customer ID on the Edit Institution page.
-For Primo, enter the PC Key and Customer ID on the Edit Institution page and click Deploy.
For additional configuration, please refer to the Primo Central Index Configuration Guide on the Documentation Center:
Documentation Center > Ex Libris Documentation Center > Primo Central > Technical Documentation > Version 1.0
Category: Registration - PC via Primo
Subject: PC via Primo
- Article last edited: 7/23/2014