- Article Type: General
- Product: Primo
- Product Version: 3
Desired Outcome Goal:
To Disable FRBR only for *new* records in Primo.
Refer to the "Additional Information" section for details on how to break FRBR groups for full data.
1. In the normalization rules (NR) go to the “FRBR:t” section and add constant rule that holds the parameter “99”
2. Leave the other NR active (e.g. K1, K2, and K3).
3. Save the NR and deploy them.
4. Run an update Pipe that will use the modified NR
5. Run the “Index_Hotswap” process
6. optional - restart the FE for cash memory refresh
NOTE: If the data has already been loaded with FRBR, then it will need to be completely deleted/reloaded/indexed in order to properly 'break' the established FRBR groups.
Refer to "Method #1" in KCS #2222 [How to turn off deduping in Primo] for this procedure.
Primo Technical Guide > Publishing > Section 4:FRBRization > page 130 > note #1
Category: Publishing Platform - Primo
Subject: FRBR - Primo
- Article last edited: 10/6/2014