- Product: Primo Central
Due to recent changes to Thomson Reuter's Westlaw UK - Journals platform several modifications are being implemented in Primo Central.
- Effective immediately the collection has been redefined as Link to Resource.
- The Operations Team has reconfigured the direct links in Primo Central. The new links became available 5 August 2019.
- With the introduction of the new links, Westlaw urls no longer require institution specific parameters. New generic links are provided in the records and the WestlawUK_linking template is irrelevant. In the future, the superfluous template will be removed, during routine maintenance operations
- At present Thomson Reuters cannot support the SFX/Alma Westlaw targets and they will be suspended.
- Depending on access methods and proxies, this transition, may vary from customer to customer. Please provide feedback to ProQuest-ExLibris and directly to Thomson Reuters-Westlaw so that pending issues can be resolved in a timely fashion.
- Article last edited: 01-Aug-2019