The Schedule Reports and Dashboards page (Primo Home > Schedule Primo Analytics) allows you to manage your report and dashboard jobs, create new jobs, modify existing jobs, and monitor the status of your jobs (using the Last Run Date and Last Run Status fields).
For each job, you can specify the following information:
- The report or dashboard located under the Primo and Institutional folders in the Analytics database.
- The scheduling frequency.
- The type of report (dashboard or report).
- The format of the report.
Schedule Reports and Dashboards Page
To create a new Analytics job:
- On the Scheduled Reports and Dashboards page, click Create a new Schedule. The Create a Schedule page opens.Create a Schedule Page
- Specify the following fields:
The scheduled report or dashboard is sent as an attachment to the email addresses specified in this list. The attachment is limited to 65,000 lines. If the maximum is reached, no report will be sent.
- Title – The report job’s name.
- Description – An optional description of the report you are scheduling.
- Analytics Folder – The Primo Analytics folder from which to select a report or dashboard.
- Report – The report or dashboard that you are scheduling.
- Format – The output format of the report or dashboard that you are scheduling. The following options are permitted for reports only: PDF, Excel, and Text. For dashboards, only PDF is permitted.
- Schedule Type – Indicates the type of report that you are scheduling. Select either Scheduled Report or Scheduled Dashboard.
- Frequency – Indicates how the job should be run. When scheduled, the job will run at 2AM on the scheduled day. The following frequencies are supported:
- Monthly – allows you to specify the day of the month.
- Weekly – allows you to specify a day of the week.
- Emails – A comma-separated list of email addresses to which the report is sent.
- Click Save.