In addition to monitoring and executing Primo tools, Create a Tool section on the Tools List page (Primo Home > Monitor Primo Status > Tools Monitoring) allows you to create jobs for the following tools and execute them as needed.
- Generate Sitemap – Creates a site map index file to open links in Primo to external search engines. For more information, see The Generate Sitemap Tool.
- Delete Sitemap – Deletes site map indexing information. For more information, see The Delete Sitemap Tool.
- Export Primo Configuration – Exports Primo configuration data. For more information, see The Export Primo Configuration Tool.
- Import Primo Configuration – Imports previously exported Primo Configuration data. For more information, see The Import Primo Configuration Tool.
The following additional tools are available for on-premises installations:
Builds the enrichment indexing keys for existing PNX records per data source. For more information, see The Create XREF Tool
Import PNX Extensions*
Loads enrichment data to enhance Primo records. For more information, see The Import PNX Extensions Tool
Export User Generated Data*
Exports user-generated data to an XML file. For more information, see The Export User Generated Data Tool
Delete PNX Extensions*
Removes enrichment data from Primo. For more information, see The Delete PNX Extensions Tool
PNX Extensions Loader*
Adds PNX extensions to existing PNX records. For more information, see The PNX Extensions Loader Tool
1Requires installation-level permissions to create and execute this tool.
To add a tool to the list:
- Click Monitor Primo Status on the Back Office’s home page.The Monitor Primo Status page opens.Monitor Primo Status Page
- Click Tools Monitoring to open the Tools List page.Tools List PageIf you are an installation-level staff user, select the owner of the tool in the Owner drop-down list. The valid values are Installation (if using the default name) or a specific institution.For institution-level staff users, this field is set to your institution.
- Select a type of tool in the Create a Tool drop-down list.
- Click Create to configure the specific tool. For specific information on each tool, refer to the following sections.
For information on monitoring tools, see Tools Monitoring.