After an extended period of use, it may become necessary to remove unwanted user data from the Primo directory structure.
To remove unwanted data:
- Verify that there are no pipes running.
- Enter the be_pipes alias to move to the pipes directory. For example:be_pipes
- Enter the pwd command to display the PATH of the current directory:/exlibris/primo/p1_1/ng/primo/home/profile/publish/publish/production/pipes
- Enter the ls command to display the contents of the directory. For example:lsBlue_Bay_Aleph/Primo_Demo_Marc_Pipe/Blue_Bay_Aleph_No_Harvest/Primo_Demo_Metalib_Pipe/Blue_Bay_Digitol/Primo_Demo_Metalib_Update_DS/
- Enter the following commands to move to a pipe directory:cd <pipe name>/<source code>
- Enter the ls command to display the contents of the directory. For example:firstname.lastname@example.org/ email@example.com/ firstname.lastname@example.orgemail@example.com/ firstname.lastname@example.org/ email@example.com/
- Enter the following command to remove all directories and subdirectories from the current directory:rm -r *
- Enter the <fe|be|se>_log alias to move to the logs directory. For example:be_log
- Delete the contents of each log directory.