The purpose of the Configuring OPAC via Primo course is to provide a step-by-step guide for this task. The course consists of an overview lesson, appropriate for both Aleph and Voyager users. The course then proceeds with an Aleph track and with a Voyager track. Each track consists of lessons on what needs to be configured on the ILS-side, and on the Primo-side.
There is also a bonus lesson, demonstrating how to change the order of the tabs.
This course includes the following sessions:
- OPAC via Primo - an Overview
- Changing the order of the tabs in the Brief Display
- Aleph Track - Configuring Aleph for OPAC via Primo
- Aleph Track - Configuring Primo for OPAC via Primo for Aleph
- Voyager Track - Configuring Primo for OPAC via Primo for Voyager
- Voyager Track - Configuring Voyager for OPAC via Primo