The PCI search scope enables users to search PCI e-resources from Primo’s Front End.
To configure the PCI search scope:
- On the Primo Home > Ongoing Configuration Wizards > Views Wizard page, click Edit next to the view that you want to modify.
- In the Add Search Scope section on the Search Scope List page, type Primo Central in the Search Scope Name field and click Add.The PCI search scope is added to the list.
- Click Edit next to the PCI search scope.The Edit Search Scope page opens (see Edit Search Scopes Page (Views Wizard)).Edit Search Scopes Page (Views Wizard)
- In the Third Node Adaptors section, configure the following fields:
- Primo Central – Select this check box to enable the PCI search scope for the view.
- Include Results with no full-text – Select this option, if you want users to receive all PCI results, not just the records that contain full text.When selected, PCI searches will return all possible results regardless of their availability status. Users can click the Full Text Online facet to filter the results.When not selected, the intial results page will display only results that are marked as Full-text Available. To retrieve the full list of results, users can click the Expand my results check box that displays above the facets list.For information on how to modify the check box’s label, see Modifying the Expanded My Results Check Box.Expand Results Check Box
- Click To Scopes List to save the changes.
- On the Tabs Configuration page, click Edit next to the tab to which you want to add the PCI search scope.The Edit View Attributes page opens (see Edit View Attributes Page (Views Wizard)).Edit View Attributes Page (Views Wizard)
- In the Add a New Scope section, select Primo Central from the Scope Name drop-down list and click Add.The PCI scope is added to the scope list.
- Click Save & Continue to save the changes.
- Use the requirements described in section Primo Central Index E-Resource Requirements to configure the Full Results and Refine My Results (Facets) tiles in the Views wizard.
- Continue with this wizard to deploy the changes or use the Primo Home > Deploy All page to deploy the views later.