- Product: RefWorks
- Product Version: new and legacy
On Saturday, August 18, 2018 ProQuest has scheduled a maintenance window to upgrade infrastructure, enhance security, and maintain reliability of our products, including RefWorks and legacy RefWorks.
During this time, RefWorks will be unavailable and a maintenance page displayed for web-based products during the time of the window.
Maintenance is critical to perform proactive infrastructure upgrades, apply vendor bug fixes and security updates, optimize configurations, and help ensure the best reliability and performance of products to customers.
Details for this maintenance window:
- Legacy and new RefWorks: Saturday, August 18 at 10:00 PM US Eastern time. Maintenance will conclude within 8 hours.
Why and what will be performed:
- Apply vendor infrastructure updates to ensure stability and security
- Perform database maintenance for tuning and optimization to deliver customer performance
- Test critical infrastructure redundancy to ensure product resiliency from unexpected faults
Access may be available sooner than the published end time depending on completion of testing.
- Article last edited: 13-Aug-2018