- Product: Rosetta
- Product Version: 5 and up
- Relevant for Installation Type: Local
Does support require an exlibris user and Oracle SYSADM privileges?
Regarding access to the oracle user or exlibris:
1. There is no exlibris user; only the exlibris group, however, exlibris group is sufficient; there is no need for exlibris user.
2. The Rosetta system requirements do not specify the need for oracle user access or an exlibris user because Ex Libris doesn't need access to the oracle user.
3. Although Rosetta has no users with Oracle SYSADM privileges, this is not an issue because Ex Libris can connect via sqlplus to EXL_DBA as sysdba.
- Article last edited: 15-Dec-2017