- Article Type: General
- Product: Rosetta
We found there are missing formats in the format library.
After upgrading to higher FL version, ingests fail. Only coping an older version of the FFDroidIdentifier.jar solved it
Wrong version of the jar
Only if FFDroidIdentifier under the bundle directory has a higher version than the jar under the deploy directory it will be installed.
1. From the Plugin Management screen (Advanced Configuration > Plug-In Management > Plug-In Management), delete the FFDroidIdentifier plugin instance(s).
2. Remove the FFDroidIdentifier.jar from the /operational_shared/plugins/bundled and from /operational_shared/plugins/bundled/deploy/ directories.
3. Install latest FL version (Home > Preservation > Format Library > Manage Format Library Version).
* If there were more than one plugin instance of FFDroidIdentifier plugin (with different plugin names), and they were all in use by different material flows, there might be a need to recreate the additional instances manually (in the Plugin Management screen) after step 3 above, to allow all existing flows to work. The default one is recreated automatically with the Format Library re-installation.
* In some environments a FFDroidIdentifier-1.1.jar file also exist in the directories mentioned in step 2. It can be removed, but this is not necessary.
Category: Rosetta -
- Article last edited: 12/25/2014