SFX: MyiLibrary Target Retirement Notification
What is happening to ProQuest MyiLibrary target in SFX?
MyiLibrary upgrades to Ebook Central was completed. In order to maintain accurate and current metadata the existing MyiLibrary target will be removed progressively during the SFX 20184600 (November 13th) – 20184800 (November 27th) Revisions.
Actions you need to take before November 27, if you are still tracking MyiLibrary:
- Activate the Ebook Central Perpetual and DDA Titles target in the SFX KB.
- Verify that your CUST_ID is correct for your institution. (Target Service > Linking Parameter (L/P)) Ebook Central ID may be different than what your institution had used for MyiLibrary.
- De-activate MyiLibrary Target.
The Content Team has been maintaining Ebook Central Perpetual target, so once you switch from MyiLibrary to Ebook Central you should not experience any service disruption.
Who do I contact for assistance?
If you are having issues with customizing your Ebook Central target to add a CUST_ID, open a case in the Ex Libris Support Portal for SFX Support team
If you have having issues with missing titles or broken links in the Client Center or Summon, open a case with Ex Libris Content Support for SFX KB 2nd line Support Team
- If you are having issues with your purchased titles on the Ebook Central Platform, open a case with Ebook Technical Support at email@example.com
- If you are not seeing your collection in Ebook Central, please contact Ebook Technical Support at firstname.lastname@example.org