ACQ: Overcommit Warning Override and Approve option not working
- Product: Voyager
- Product Version: 9
- If purchase order approval surpasses Over Commit Warning % value set for fund, but does not exceed Over Commit Limit %, no block message is received and PO is approved
- If Over Commit Warning and Over Commit Limit percentages are both exceeded, operator receives a block message, but Override and Approve option is never available
Issue VYG-4717 is resolved for Voyager 9.1.0 and higher.
- Create new ledger
- Add one new allocated fund
- On Override Rules tab of new fund, check Over Commit Allowed; then set Over Commit Warning to 5% and Over Commit Limit to 200%
- Save ledger
- Create new purchase order
- Add line item linked to new fund, supplying a price of $25.00 (more than the Warning and Limit)
- When Approving the PO, receive a block message indicating that the Overcommitment Limit has been reached, and that the operator should increase the % to 251 in order to approve. "Override and Approve" option is inactive/greyed out.
- Change line item price to $15 (above Warning, but below the Limit)
- Attempt to Approve purchase order again; PO is approved without any warnings
- Article last edited: 15-Oct-2014