- Product: Voyager
- Product Version: 8.2.2
- Relevant for Installation Type: Dedicated-Direct; Direct; Local; Total Care
Do I need to download separate Oracle 10g ODBC drivers for each version of Windows 7 (32-bit and 64-bit OS)?
No. The same set of Oracle 10g ODBC drivers is supported on both the 32-bit and 64-bit versions of Windows 7 (and later).
- All files required for ODBC installation can be found in the root directly of the ODBC ftp site.
- Driver package can be installed on 32-bit or 64-bit operating systems.
- Driver package must be used with 32-bit Microsoft Access
See FTP Passwords for voyager, odbc, preview, and patch users for password to download drivers from FTP site.
Do not confuse the information presented here with the information provided in this Article: Are there separate Oracle 10g ODBC drivers for Microsoft Access 32-bit and Microsoft Access 64-bit?
- Article last edited: 27-Aug-2015