- Article Type: Q&A
- Product: Voyager
- Product Version: 8.2.2
- Relevant for Installation Type: Dedicated-Direct; Direct; Local; Total Care
Do I need to download separate Oracle 10g ODBC drivers for each version of Windows 7 (32-bit and 64-bit OS)?
- No. The same set of Oracle 10g ODBC drivers is supported on both the 32-bit and 64-bit versions of Windows 7.
- All files required for ODBC installation can be found in the root directly of the ODBC ftp site.
- For Windows 7 download 10203_clien
See FTP Passwords for voyager, odbc, preview, and patch users (login required) for password to download drivers from FTP site
- Article last edited: 8/27/2015