- Product: Voyager
- Product Version: 8.1.0
Creating bound-withs, once an item is linked to 249 bibs, attempting to retrieve these records gives run-time error and Cataloging closes.
Unable to reproduce Issue 16384-22001/VYG-4650 in Voyager 9.1.1
- In Cataloging, import and save 249 bib records to the database (or find 249 bibs), and make all bibs bound to the same item:
- With Item record open, Record > Link to Bibliographic > Enter bib_id for one of the other 248 records you saved.
- Repeat until you have linked 249 bibs to the item.
- Retrieve the bib record.
- Click "Get Holdings" and select the mfhd for the item linked to 249 bibs. Receive "Run-time error 6 : Overflow"
- Click on "Get Items" and select; same result.
Attach fewer than 249 bound-with bibs to an item.
- Article last edited: 08-Oct-2013