- Product: Voyager
- Product Version: 9
Item record modify operator and modify location cleared after manually update item status or item statistical category
VYG-6018 is resolved for Voyager 9.1.0 and higher.
- Open an item record in Circulation or Cataloging.
- Note current modify operator and location in history on Item History tab in Circulation or under Record > History ... in Cataloging.
- Click 'Edit item status' button in Item record.
- Highlight an item status and click the blue up arrow.
- Click OK and in Cataloging, click Save to DB to save the new item status.
- View modify operator and location in history again. Note these fields are now blank.
- Resave the item record (Cataloging > Save to DB / Circulation > Item > Edit Item ... > OK)
- Note that modify operator and location are populated again.
- Repeat steps 3-7 for item statistical category (click 'Statistics' button in item record) and see same result.
Update item status and item statistical category with Pick and Scan, or resave item record after making change manually.
Modifying item status and item statistical category with Pick and Scan does not clear modify operator or location from the record.
- Article last edited: 16-Oct-2014