- Article Type: General
- Product: Voyager
Desired Outcome Goal:
Change the database display name that appears on the "My Account" under "Charged Items."
1. Open the system Administration module and select the "Circulation" section.
2. Choose "Cluster Maintenance" from the menu on the left.
3. Choose the cluster from the list that contains the name of the database you would like to change, and click "edit."
4. Change the "Cluster Name" to be what you would like the database name to display as, and click Save.
5. To verify, open an account in Tomcat Webvoyage that has charged items, and view the database name that appears.
- Article last edited: 1/14/2014