- Article Type: General
- Product: Voyager
- Product Version: 8.2.1
Desired Outcome Goal:
To change the "From" field that appears in emails sent by Voyager. The default value is "Voyager Owner".
1. Log into your Unix or Linux server as the root user.
2. vi /etc/passwd
3. Navigate to the voyager line and change "Voyager Owner" to the new value.
(Example: voyager:x:502:501:Voyager Owner:/home/voyager:/bin/ksh)
4. wq to exit the /etc/passwd file. The change take effect immediately.
5. Send a test email from the OPAC to verify the change worked.
All emails sent by Voyager, including the OPAC, Reporter, Notices, etc, will reflect this change.
Category: Voyager, Reporter
- Article last edited: 2/26/2014