- Article Type: General
- Product: Voyager
- Product Version: 8.1.0
* Title level holds placed via WebVoyage/APIs are placed on items across clusters
This behavior is the result of Issue 16384-22385.
Issue 16384-22385 is currently in Development.
1. Search for a title in WebVoyage that has items in Clusters 1, 2, and 3.
2. Login patron barcode 1ROO, last name 1ROO from cluster 1.
3. Place an ?Any Copy? hold for the title from step 1.
4. The hold is placed on items in Cluster 1 as well as those in Cluster 2 and 3.
- Article last edited: 10/8/2013