- Product: Voyager
- Product Version: 9.0.0
- Relevant for Installation Type: Total Care
How to run Fiscal Period Close processes using WebAdmin?
Running the FPC is available through WebAdmin beginning with Voyager 9.0.0. If you do not see an FPC Admin section in the WebAdmin interface, open a Support Case to request that this be enabled.
To execute Fiscal Period Close from WebAdmin:
- Enable / Disable Acquisitions for FPC > Disable Acquisitions : have all operators log out of Acquisitions and then select this option to prevent further Acquisitions activity.
- Fiscal Period Close > FPC Save : Run this job to ensure Acquisitions data is backed up before executing the rollover.
- Fiscal Period Close > FPC Run : Run this job to execute the actual rollover. You can select which reports you would like to generate along with the rollover.
- Enable / Disable Acquisitions for FPC > Enable Acquisitions : select this option when you are ready for operators to resume work in Acquisitions.
- Article last edited: 27-Jun-2016