- Article Type: General
- Product: Voyager
- Product Version: 7.2.2
Desired Outcome Goal:
After adding a new cataloging location, include it in the Advanced Search Location limits in WebVoyage.
1. Open System Administration Module > System > Location Limit Groups > New
2. In Name tab add a code and a name that you want to appear in the Location limit list
3. In Locations tab add location (s) that you want to limit by.
4. Test new limit in WebVoyage Advanced Search Locations limit list.
See also System Administration Users' Guide, Chapter 10: System,"Location Limit Groups"
See also WebVoy?ge Architecture Overview and Configuration Models, Chapter 4: Search (Table 4-1 Limit types).
- Article last edited: 10/8/2013