- Product: Voyager
- Relevant for Installation Type: Multi-Tenant Direct, Dedicated-Direct, Local, TotalCare
We are working with a vendor to set up a new [ reservation system / RFID gates / Self-Check kiosk / etc ]. I don't see anything in the Voyager documentation about how to activate SIP2 to work with our new system. How do we do this?
SIP2 is not part of the core Voyager software. It is available as an extension module purchased separately/in addition to the core software.
If interested in purchasing SIP2, open a Support Case.
- Support will work with your account manager to provide a quote for the module.
- Once the quote is accepted, Support will coordinate with you to schedule implementation: installation and configuration.
- Ex Libris's installation team will install the software on the server.
- Configuration will be done locally - all configuration that needs to be completed is outlined here: Setup for communication with Voyager Self Check module
- Article last edited: 13-Feb-2019