- Product: Voyager
- Product Version: All
- Relevant for Installation Type: Dedicated-Direct; Direct; Local; Total Care
How do I re-install the Voyager clients?
- Completely un-install all Voyager clients on workstation: VoyagerInstall.exe > Run > Remove
- Delete the
C:\Voyagerdirectory completely (or whatever directory the clients are currently installed in on the PC)
- Optional: Clean the registry with a registry cleaner.
- Search Windows Explorer for
voy*.dlland delete anything found.
- Reboot the workstation
- Download copy of the clients from the Knowledge Center: Home > Voyager > Implementation Guides > [version] > VoyagerInstall.exe
- Install the clients: VoyagerInstall.exe > Run > Install > follow prompts to complete installation.
- Depending on user's workstation permissions, may need to right-click > "Run as Administrator" first time each module is opened.
Article last edited: 29-Sep-2017