- Product: Voyager
- Product Version: All
- Relevant for Installation Type: Dedicated-Direct; Direct; Local; Total Care
How do I re-install the Voyager clients?
1. Completely un-install all Voyager clients on workstation:
VoyagerInstall.exe > Run > Remove
2. Delete the
C:\Voyager directory completely.
3. Clean the registry with a registry cleaner.
4. Search Windows Explorer for
voy*.dll and delete anything found.
5. Reboot the workstation
6. Download a fresh copy of the clients from the Documentation Center (login required).
Home > Documentation Center > Ex Libris Documentation Center > Voyager > Download Center
7. Install the clients:
VoyagerInstall.exe > Run > Install
8. Depending on user's workstation permissions, may need to right-click > "Run as Administrator" first time each module is opened.