- Product: Voyager
- Product Version: 8.1.1
When a remote Z39.50 target disconnects from session, the client crashes when the target is removed from the remote search list.
Issue 16384-21121 / VYG-4617 is currently in Development.
- In System Administration, set up as z3950 target, a database which has a timeout of known length.
- In Cataloging, connect to target database.
- Wait longer that the timeout period.
- Try to remove the database from the list of remote search connections.
- Receive RTEs below:
Run-time error '65099': Connection lost Application will be aborted
Run-time error '440': Application-defined or object-defined error
Run-time error -2147418105 (80010007): Application-defined or object-defined error.
Remove target from remote search list before remote server disconnects.
- Article last edited: 08-Oct-2013