- Article Type: General
- Product: Voyager
- Product Version: 2001.2
Bug Report for Issue # 17973 / VYG-4108
Release(s) - indicate both first reported in and most recent replicated in: 2001.2 & Unicode
PC O/S (if this is PC specific): XP
Server Platform(s) affected: Solaris
Customer expects that all information in the equipment section of the room inventory would print on the report.
When choosing a piece of equipment from the Room inventory and printing the information, the equipment barcode or number is not printed on the report.
Staff will spend more time checking for the equipment numbers and barcodes.
1. Opened Media.exe>room inventory>audio media carrel>amc1.
2. Clicked edit.
3. Choose the equipment tab.
4. Clicked file>print.
5. Report printed but on the media screen there are 4 columns barcode, type, group and status.
6. On the printed report there are only 3 columns under the equipment number, type and status.
- Article last edited: 10/8/2013