- Product: Voyager Analyzer
- Product Version: 9.1.0
- Relevant for Installation Type: Multi-Tenant Direct, Dedicated-Direct, Local, Total Care
Prepackaged Analyzer reports for Item Browses, recorded in the EVENT table, are blank when data is present in the EVENT table.
Issue VYG-6915 is currently in Development.
- Public Folders > Voyager 9.1.0 - Circulation and Call Slip > nymcdb
- Select any of the Item Browses reports, making sure that there is related data in the Event table (ie for specific Call Number type).
- Run the report
- There is no data in the report.
- Open the report in Report Studio
- Receive the following error:
QE-DEF-0469 QE Message
RQP-DEF-0606 A many to many relationship is found in the join path involving query subjects '[Title_Details].[ITEM],[Title_Details].[ITEM_BARCODE]'
Write a different report in Report Studio or Query Studio.
- Article last edited: 16-Feb-2017