- Product: Voyager
- Product Version: 8.1.1
- In SysAdmin > Circulation > Policy Definitions > Policy A > Patrons, checked "Place Holds Using The OPAC" for Patron Groups 1, 2 and 3.
- In WebVoyage, log in as patron in patron group 4 and try to place hold for eligible item, and hold form is presented.
- In WebVoyage, log in as patron in patron group 1, 2 or 3, and try to place hold for eligible item. Receive message "You have no requests available in this database."
OPAC Holds need to be enabled for patron groups in Policy B, which contains OPAC Circ Desk.
- Log in to System Administration.
- Navigate to Circulation > Policy Definitions > Policy B > Patrons
- In Rules, check "Place Holds Using The OPAC" for each affected patron group.
Patron permissions typically use the happening location's Circulation Policy Definition.
- Article last edited: 10/8/2013