- Product: Voyager
- Product Version: 10.1.0
- Relevant for Installation Type: Multi-Tenant Direct, Dedicated-Direct, Local, TotalCare
"Suppress in OPAC" data is nulled after using Pick and Scan to change "Ok to Export"
VYG-7241 is resolved in Voyager 10.1.0 and higher.
- Suppress a record in the Cataloging client.
- Open Pick and Scan and set "Ok to Export" to Y as the only change.
- Preview the change, see that only the "Ok to Export" field in the bib should be changed.
- Commit the changes to the database; refresh the record in Cataloging.
- Note that the "Suppress in OPAC" flag is gone from the record, and when searching in sqlplus has been removed completely (no information rather than Y or N)
- Article last edited: 31-May-2018