- Article Type: General
- Product: Voyager
- Product Version: 7.2.1
Bug Report Form for issue 16384-14673
Module(s): Voyager Analyzer
Server platform(s) affected: Solaris
Release(s) replicated in: 7.2
Reports that include Renew Operator Id should include all of the values found in RENEW_TRANSACTIONS.RENEW_OPER_ID.
Adding the Renew Operator ID query subject does not include all possible values RENEW_TRANSACTIONS.RENEW_OPER_ID, only those found in OPERATOR.OPERATOR_ID.
The OPAC operator and null operator should both be options, but are not. The null operator only shows up as a result of a software bug that has been fixed.
This makes it impossible to run OPAC renewal statistics using the Circ Package for Query Studio AND Report Studio.
1. Navigate to and log into Analyzer
2. Open Query Studio....Circ package
3. Add Circulation Statistics > Renew > Renewal Operator > Renewal Operator ID
4. Filter Renewal Operator ID
In filter options, there is no OPAC as operator.
Use SQL or the Database Schema.
- Article last edited: 10/8/2013