- Article Type: General
- Product: Voyager
- Product Version: 8.2.0
* When using the Patron Requests APIs, UB requests are returned with the wrong pickup location.
This behavior is caused by Issue 16384-21937.
Issue 16384-21937 is currently in Development
1. Place a UB Request for an item.
2. Request the details of the UB Request (a call slip at this stage): http://<IP>:xx14/vxws/patron/245/circulationActions/requests/callslips/GWCCDB20010402131039|114?patron_homedb=1@DMADB20010103091142
3. The output gives a shelving location of the item db, rather than a pickup location of the patron db. In this example, GWCC is the holding db and MAC-RES is a shelving location in the GWCC database:
<itemTitle>How to make holograms / by Don McNair.</itemTitle>
In the above example, the hold type should also display as U for UB Request according to http://www.exlibrisgroup.org/display/VoyagerOI/Patron+Circulation+Actions+--+Requests.
Category: Interoperability (Voy)
Subject: Primo (Voy)
- Article last edited: 10/8/2013