- Article Type: General
- Product: Voyager
- Product Version: 7.0.3
Bug Report Form for Issue 16384-16913
Module(s): ILL Extended Services
Server platform(s) affected: Solaris
Browser & version (if applicable): IE, firefox
Release(s) replicated in: Voyager 7.0.3
A patron should be able to login to the ILL extended services request form with a hyphenated last name.
A patron that has a hyphenated last name cannot login to the ILL Extended Services request form and instead has to enter the last name with a space.
Workflow implications: Patron cannot login if they do not know to enter their last name with a space instead of a hyphen.
1. From SFX select the ILL option that takes you to the ILL login page. (example URL: http://server:port/VoyagerILL/LFP/Login)
2. Enter the last name and barcode for a patron that has a hyphenated last name.
3. The patron will not be logged in.
4. If the patron puts a space instead of the hyphen, they will be able to log in.
Workaround: Use a space in place of the hyphen.
- Article last edited: 3/16/2015