- Article Type: General
- Product: Voyager
- Product Version: 7.1.0
Bug Report Form for Issue 16384-8210 / VYG-4779
Release(s) replicated in: 7.1.0, 6.5.4
Last version without bug (if applicable): Unknown
Expected results: Order information for Line Items from Acquisitions will display based on its approval status.
Actual results: When an purchase order has been approved in Acquisition (not Claimed), Vprimo incorrectly considers this item as Claimed and displays the claimed status message
Workflow implications: Incorrect order information displays for patrons.
1. Create a new Purchase Order in Acquisitions
2. Add a line item to that order and save.
3. In Primo, load record and notice a status of “In the Pre-Order Process”, this corresponds to pending status constantStrings.xsl
4. In Acquisitions, approve the order.
5. In Primo, reload this record and notice a new status of “X Copies Claimed as of [date]” instead of "One Copy On Order as of [date]".
Other information: The status does display correctly in WebVoyage (that is, in step 5, the status in WebV reads "One Copy on Order as of [date]").
- Article last edited: 3/16/2015