- Article Type: General
- Product: Voyager
- Product Version: 8.1.2
Desired Outcome Goal:
To change index name of an authority left-anchored (LAN) index such as A22Y or A35A.
1. In System Administration > Search > Indexes - Headings & Left-Anchored Definitions, look at (for example) A22Y index (any Authority left-anchored index)
2. Note Selected Bib Text on Search Results tab is empty.
3. Move a field from Available Bib Text to Selected Bib Text. It does not matter which one -- this is not configurable for Authority LAN indexes but allows other changes to be saved.
4. Note that when you populate Selected Bib Text column, Save button becomes active.
5. On index tab, make changes to Name field and Save.
Category: System Admin
- Article last edited: 10/8/2013