What is happening to the name of database Taylor & Francis eBooks?
The database Taylor & Francis eBooks from the provider Taylor & Francis is changing names to better identify the collection as an A-Z list. The content of the database, and the database ID (JTX), will remain the same.
This change will take effect on May 25:
- Before May 25: Taylor & Francis eBooks
- After May 25: Taylor & Francis eBooks A-Z
Additionally, Taylor & Francis is now able to support subject level ebook collections by providing KBART files. New collections have been created. Please click on the file link below to see the list of new ebook subject collections.
Actions you may need to take:
- If you are a 360 MARC Updates client and have requested the custom specification that adds the database name as it appears in the Client Center/Intota to MARC records, you can expect to see some change records when you get your MARC records after May 25.
- If your library uses a third-party service (such as EBSCO A-Z, etc.), custom scripts to manage data, or other non-ProQuest tools that require the database name to function, you should note the change in ProQuest's database name in order to retain the proper relationship/mapping between those tools.
- Article last edited: 25-May-2017