- Article Type: General
- Product: Voyager
- Product Version: 9
* If you click the Move After button, when re-sequencing item records, moved information gets moved to the header line, and the header information moves down to the item information line.
This behavior is the result of Issue VYG-4144.
VYG-4144 is resolved for Voyager 9.0.0 and higher.
1. Open MFHD with multiple items.
2. Click Get Items.
3. Highlight an item and click Move After.
4. Click the gray area below list of items.
5. Result: highlighted row moved to header line; header information moves to highlighted row.
- Article last edited: 5/29/2014