What is happening to the Publishers Weekly Archive (1872-2013) from provider NA Publishing, Inc.?
The Publishers Weekly Archive (1872-2013) (DB code ACRZB) is no longer hosted by NA Publishing, Inc. Instead this database is now published by East view.
Therefore, we will be changing the provider associated with the Publishers Weekly Archive (1872-2013) in the knowledgebase.
This change will take effect on August 21st:
- Before August 21st : NA Publishing, Inc.
- After August 21st: East view
Action you need to take:
- If you are a 360 Resource Manager or 360 Counter client and you have information attached to the old provider that also pertains to the new provider (such as license information), you can attach the information to the new provider in the same way they were attached to the old provider. See information about Attaching Resources and Licenses:
- If you are a 360 MARC Updates client and have requested the custom specification that adds the provider name as it appears in the Client Center to MARC records, you can expect to see some change records when you get your MARC records after [effective date].
- If your library uses a third-party service (such as EBSCO A-Z, etc.), custom scripts to manage data, or other non-ProQuest tools that require the provider name to function, you should note the change in provider name in order to retain the proper relationship/mapping between those tools.
- Article last edited: DD-MMM-YYYY