- Product: 360 KB
What is happening to the names of the databases ClinicalKey Books and Journals and ClinicalKey Australia - Books and Journals?
The databases ClinicalKey Books and Journals and ClinicalKey Australia - Books and Journals from the provider Elsevier are named incorrectly.
Therefore, we will be changing the database name in the 360 KB knowledgebase. The contents of the databases, and the database IDs (Z5R and .FO), will remain the same.
This change will take effect on September 18:
Before September 18: ClinicalKey Books and Journals and ClinicalKey Australia - Books and Journals
After September 18: ClinicalKey Flex (Z5R) and ClinicalKey Australia Flex (.FO)
Actions you may need to take:
- If you are a 360 MARC Updates client and have requested the custom specification that adds the database name as it appears in the Client Center to MARC records, you can expect to see some change records when you get your MARC records after September 18.
- If your library uses a third-party service (such as SFX, EBSCO A-Z, etc.), custom scripts to manage data, or other non-Serials Solutions tools that require the database name to function, you should note the change in Serials Solutions' database name in order to retain the proper relationship/mapping between those tools.
- Date Created: 28-Aug-2014
- Last Edited Date: 28-Aug-2014
- Old Article Number: 11200