What is happening to the URL linking syntax of database Microbiology Society?
The provider Microbiology Society is in the process of updating their linking to HTTP secure (HTTPS) for their Microbiology Society database (DBID: RGM).
Therefore, we will be changing the title-level linking syntax in the Knowledgebase. The content of the database will remain the same.
This change has taken effect as of October 23, 2017:
- Before October 23: http://*microbiologyresearch.org
- After October 23: https://www.microbiologyresearch.org
Actions you may need to take:
- Make sure that either https://www.microbiologyresearch.org or *microbiologyresearch.org is included in your proxy configuration as soon as possible.
- If you are a 360 MARC Updates client and have requested the custom specification that adds direct URLs to MARC records, you can expect to see some change records when you get your MARC records.
- Article last edited: 23-Oct-2017