What is happening to the name of database Érudit - Cultural?
The database Érudit - Cultural from the provider Érudit is named incorrectly.
Therefore, we will be changing the database name in the Knowledgebase. The content of the database, and the database code (~AA), will remain the same.
This change will take effect on April 16, 2021:
- Before April 16, 2021: Érudit - Cultural
- After April 16, 2021: Érudit Global Collection Culturelle - Cultural Collection
Actions you may need to take:
- If you are a 360 MARC Updates client and have requested the custom specification that adds the database name as it appears in the Client Center/Intota to MARC records, you can expect to see some change records when you get your MARC records after April 16, 2021.
- If your library uses a third-party service (such as EBSCO A-Z, etc.), custom scripts to manage data, or other non-ProQuest tools that require the database name to function, you should note the change in ProQuest's database name in order to retain the proper relationship/mapping between those tools.
- Article last edited: 23-MARCH-2021