What is happening to the databases from provider האקדמיה ללשון עברית (The Academy of the Hebrew Language)?
The provider Academy of the Hebrew Language currently has 2 records in the 360 KB. In order to avoid duplication we will merge the databases to be under one provider.
Therefore, we will be changing the provider associated to the one database in the knowledgebase.
Due to the urgent nature of this change, we will be switching the provider immediately February 4, 2021.
- Before February 4: האקדמיה ללשון עברית (The Academy of the Hebrew Language), Provider code PRVHEB
- After February 4: Academy of the Hebrew Language , Provider code PRVUHA
This will affect the following databases:
Ma'agarim: the Hebrew Language Historical Dictionary Project, Database Code: N6M
Action you need to take:
- If you are a 360 Resource Manager or 360 Counter client and you have information attached to the old provider that also pertains to the new provider (such as license information), you can attach the information to the new provider in the same way they were attached to the old provider. See information about Attaching Resources and Licenses:
- If you are a 360 MARC Updates client and have requested the custom specification that adds the provider name as it appears in the Client Center to MARC records, you can expect to see some change records when you get your MARC records after February 4, 2021.
- If your library uses a third-party service (such as EBSCO A-Z, etc.), custom scripts to manage data, or other non-ProQuest tools that require the provider name to function, you should note the change in provider name in order to retain the proper relationship/mapping between those tools.
- Article last edited: 27-JAN-2021