360 KB: Academic Search R andD from EBSCOhost: Database Name Change â€“ April 2016
- Product: 360 KB
What is happening to the name of database Academic Search R&D?
The provider EBSCOhost has changed the name of database Academic Search R&D.
Therefore, we will be changing the database name in the Knowledgebase. The content of the database, and the database ID (TUS), will remain the same.
This change will take effect on 29 April 2016:
Before 29 April: Academic Search R&D
After 29 April: STM Source
Actions you may need to take:
- If you are a 360 MARC Updates client and have requested the custom specification that adds the database name as it appears in the Client Center/Intota to MARC records, you can expect to see some change records when you get your MARC records after 29 April.
- If your library uses a third-party service (such as SFX, EBSCO A-Z, etc.), custom scripts to manage data, or other non-ProQuest tools that require the database name to function, you should note the change in ProQuest's database name in order to retain the proper relationship/mapping between those tools.
- Date Created: 11-Apr-2016
- Last Edited Date: 11-Apr-2016
- Old Article Number: 13754