What is happening to the databases from provider Academy of the Hebrew Language?
Under the 360 provider "Academy of the Hebrew Language", code PRVUHA, are several collections which do not belong to this provider
Therefore, we will be changing the provider associated with several databases in the knowledgebase.
Due to the urgent nature of this change, we will be switching the provider immediately February 4, 2021.
- Before February 4: Academy of the Hebrew Language
- After February 4: IHP Index to Hebrew Periodicals
This will affect the following database:
IHP - Index to Hebrew Periodicals - מפתח חיפה למאמרים בעברית , Database code: WHP
Action you need to take:
- If you are a 360 Resource Manager or 360 Counter client and you have information attached to the old provider that also pertains to the new provider (such as license information), you can attach the information to the new provider in the same way they were attached to the old provider. See information about Attaching Resources and Licenses:
- If you are a 360 MARC Updates client and have requested the custom specification that adds the provider name as it appears in the Client Center to MARC records, you can expect to see some change records when you get your MARC records after February 4, 2021.
- If your library uses a third-party service (such as EBSCO A-Z, etc.), custom scripts to manage data, or other non-ProQuest tools that require the provider name to function, you should note the change in provider name in order to retain the proper relationship/mapping between those tools.
- Article last edited: 27-JAN-2021