360 KB: Alexander Street Press: Provider Name Change -- February 2021
What is happening to the name of provider Alexander Street Press?
The provider Alexander Street Press has changed its name to Alexander Street.
Therefore, we will be changing the provider name in the Knowledgebase. The databases associated with this provider will remain the same.
This change will take effect on February 26, 2021:
- Before February 26, 2021: Alexander Street Press
- After February 26, 2021: Alexander Street
Actions you may need to take:
- If you are a 360 Counter or Intota Assessment client, you will need to make some changes the next time you upload consolidated reports.
- If your library uses a third-party service (such as EBSCO A-Z, etc.), custom scripts to manage data, or other non-ProQuest tools that require the provider name to function, you should note the change in provider name in order to retain the proper relationship/mapping between those tools.
- Article last edited: 05-Feb-2021