- Product: 360 KB
What is happening to the URL linking syntax for Project MUSE databases?
The provider Project MUSE will change the title-level linking syntax for all of their journal and book collections. Project MUSE will be changing their platform site to use a secure protocol.
Therefore, we will be changing the title-level linking syntax in the Knowledgebase. The content of the database will remain the same.
This change will take effect on May 1, 2015:
Actions you may need to take:
- Make sure that "https://" is included in your proxy configuration before May 1, 2015.
- If you are a 360 MARC Updates client and have requested the custom specification that adds direct URLs to MARC records, you can expect to see some change records when you get your MARC records after May 1, 2015.
- Date Created: 17-Apr-2015
- Last Edited Date: 22-Apr-2015
- Old Article Number: 12629