360 KB: American Chemical Society Web editions from American Chemical Society: Database Name Change -- February 2017
What is happening to the name of database American Chemical Society Web editions?
The provider American Chemical Society has changed the name of database American Chemical Society Web editions.
Therefore, we will be changing the database name in the Knowledgebase. The content of the database, and the database ID (ACS), will remain the same.
This change will take effect on February 10, 2017:
- Before February 10, 2017: American Chemical Society Web editions
- After February 10, 2017: ACS Publications
Actions you may need to take:
- If you are a 360 MARC Updates client and have requested the custom specification that adds the database name as it appears in the Client Center/Intota to MARC records, you can expect to see some change records when you get your MARC records after February 10.
- If your library uses a third-party service (such as EBSCO A-Z, etc.), custom scripts to manage data, or other non-ProQuest tools that require the database name to function, you should note the change in ProQuest's database name in order to retain the proper relationship/mapping between those tools.
- Article last edited: 24-Jan-2017