What is happening to the name of database American Doctoral Dissertations, 1933-1955 ?
The provider EBSCO has changed the name of database American Doctoral Dissertations, 1933-1955.
Therefore, we will be changing the database name in the Knowledgebase. The content of the database, and the database ID (ACVCF), will remain the same.
This change will take effect on December 1:
- Before December 1: American Doctoral Dissertations, 1933-1955
- After December 1: American Doctoral Dissertations
Actions you may need to take:
- If you are a 360 MARC Updates client and have requested the custom specification that adds the database name as it appears in the Client Center/Intota to MARC records, you can expect to see some change records when you get your MARC records after December 1.
- If your library uses a third-party service (such as EBSCO A-Z, etc.), custom scripts to manage data, or other non-ProQuest tools that require the database name to function, you should note the change in ProQuest's database name in order to retain the proper relationship/mapping between those tools.
- Article last edited: 16-Nov-2016