360 KB: American Institute of Physics Platform Migration -- Jan. 2017
What is happening to the American Institute of Physics databases?
The provider American Institute of Physics has transitioned to the new Scitation.org platform in mid December 2016. Here is the link to more information about this migration: http://newscitation.aip.org/?_ga=1.207207958.449552530.1480529927.
Many of the current links are broken. Therefore, we will immediately change the title-level linking syntax in the Knowledgebase for the American Institute of Physics databases. The content of the databases will remain the same. You can find the list of American Institute of Physics affected databases here.
This change will take effect on January 5, 2017:
- Before January 5, 2017: http://scitation.aip.org
- After January 5, 2017: http://scitation.org
Action you need to take:
- Update the holdings in your Intota or Client Center profile by subscribing to the new database instead of the old database. For information on how to update your profile, and considerations prior to removing the old database from your profile:
- If you are a 360 MARC Updates client and have requested the custom specification that adds direct URLs or database specific information to MARC records, you can expect to see some change records when you get your MARC records after January 5, 2017.
- Article last edited: 22-Dec-2016