- Product: 360 KB
What is happening to the title level linking URL syntax of database American Society for Clinical Pathology?
The provider American Society for Clinical Pathology has changed the title-level linking syntax for American Society for Clinical Pathology, database code TPV.
Therefore, we will be changing the title-level linking syntax for titles in the Knowledgebase. The content of the database will remain the same.
This change will take effect on Mar. 20, 2016:
Before Mar. 20, 2016: *ascpjournals.org
After Mar. 20, 2016: *oxfordjournals.org
Actions you may need to take:
- Make sure that *oxfordjournals.org is included in your proxy configuration before Mar. 20, 2016.
- If you are a 360 MARC Updates client and have requested the custom specification that adds direct URLs to MARC records, you can expect to see some change records when you get your MARC records after Mar. 20, 2016.
- Date Created: 18-Feb-2016
- Last Edited Date: 22-Feb-2016
- Old Article Number: 13585