What is happening to the URL linking syntax of databases Archaeopress and Archaeopress Open Access?
The title-level linking syntax for Archaeopress, database code AATHE, and Archaeopress Open Access, database code ABFFU, will be modified to enable direct linking to subscriber content.
Therefore, we will be changing the title-level linking syntax in the Knowledgebase. The content of the databases will remain the same. The new title-level linking syntax will require client customization. Please follow the instructions here.
This change will take effect on August 6, 2018:
- Before August 6, 2018: http://www.archaeopress.com
- After August 6, 2018: http://www.archaeopress.com/CUSTOMID/ISBN
Actions you may need to take:
- Make sure that either http://www.archaeopress.com or *archaeopress.com is included in your proxy configuration before August 6, 2018.
- If you are a 360 MARC Updates client and have requested the custom specification that adds direct URLs to MARC records, you can expect to see some change records when you get your MARC records after August 6, 2018.
- Article last edited: DD-MMM-YYYY