- Product: 360 KB
What BIBSAM collections are available in 360 KB?
Member libraries of BIBSAM, a library consortium operated by Kungliga biblioteket, the National Library of Sweden, have access to a number of collections (databases) that Serials Solutions tracks in the 360 KB knowledgebase.
A list of those databases is available as an Excel spreadsheet here.
Besides database names, the spreadsheet provides the following information:
- The name of the provider under which the database can be found in the Client Center's e-Catalog
- Serials Solutions' unique database code
- Whether the database was created specifically for the consortium, or if it is a database available to any library
- Whether the database has cover-to-cover full text available:
- If yes, any library can see the database in the e-Catalog and subscribe to the database.
- If no, only libraries that have access to 360 Resource Manager, 360 Search, or Summon will be able to see and subscribe to the database. The database must have a connector to work for 360 Search (see the list of available connections), and must be included in the Summon™ Index to work for Summon.
- The name on the KB+ site (if applicable)
To receive an email whenever there are changes to the spreadsheet, click the Follow Me (currently not available) link above.
- Date Created: 9-Feb-2014
- Last Edited Date: 15-Jul-2015
- Old Article Number: 8275